Free for all

• I’ll be out of town with limited computer access for the next few nights.

Consider this the post for all your comments regarding Buffalo until the All-Star Game.

If the Habs can pull off a win against the Sabres that’ll do great for their mindset heading into the All-Star break.

They’ve beat them twice already and it can certainly happen again.

1. he BETTER have been tryin to get in her pants!

2. #2 habrez says:
    January 26, 2007 at 6:50 pm

and now im gonna stop thinking about the likeliness of losing souray at the end of the year cause it depresses me

3. #3 stevejur says:
    January 26, 2007 at 7:50 pm

Let’s just beat the shit out of those Maple Losers on Saturday.
    My dream score Habs 6 – Leafs 0.
    Get em’ Boys!

4. Habrez,don’t fret man ,I’ll explain. I’ve had a couple of devorces, here’s how I see it.a) the distance between montreal and L.A. is where I would want my X wifes at, “still to close.” b)playing with the HABS insures u don’t see your Xwife in L.A. C)SOURAY WAS TRYING TO GET IN YOUR FRIENDS PANTS,HE’S A PRO .

5. #5 smiler2729 says:
    January 27, 2007 at 9:43 am

The Maple Leafs are a minor league team, owned by stupid businessmen who only want to make money, with idiotic fans who keep showing up to the arena, wear blinders and actually think the Cup belongs to them… and Toronto’s the tamest, lamest, most boring city in North America. GO HABS!

6. #6 coutNY_HabsFan says:
    January 27, 2007 at 12:46 pm

In preparation for the game, I went to YouTube and watched last year’s 3/25/06 match when Kovalev & Tucker exchanged a touching moment…

7. Thank You coutNY!!!!

Just what I needed!!…I watched the video below it too….Kovalev…man what a rush. They should actually show that to HIM!! If that doesnt get you pumped, nothing will.

8. #8 coutNY_HabsFan says:
    January 27, 2007 at 1:35 pm

It’s too bad Tucker will not be on the Ice tonight for a reunion match-up…

9. #9 smiler2729 says:
    January 27, 2007 at 1:47 pm

I couldn’t stand Darcy Tucker when he was on the Habs, he was one of “coach” Mario’s favourites cuz he said he reminded him of himself… should have shot them both in the head. There are pests out there that don’t make complete spectacles of themselves (Ottawa’s Mike Fisher comes to mind) and the best of all-time of course was Claude “Pepe” Lemieux and maybe Esa Tikkanen.

10. Guys

heres a great spot to post your thoughts in the Gazette pre game section. Usually read by Dave Stubbs & the like.

I kind of gave it to the cbc in this one.

11. all time pests?

Keith Acton

he would piss you off so bad that you couldnt even see any more…then when you got mad, one of his linemates would kick the bejesus out of you.

12. #12 Snake says:
    January 27, 2007 at 1:55 pm

I one thing I noticed in that Kovy video was how fast Souray responded to help Kovy. Imagine if we lost SOuray. Scary.

13. #13 Snake says:
    January 27, 2007 at 3:24 pm

Everytime we play TOronto they seem to be coming off a blowout loss. 8-2 Pittsburgh last saturday is the latest in this trend. THey always come out blazing against us and we seem to come out flat. HOpefully this will change and skill will take over this game. ITs about time Huet records another shutout.

14. In La Presse today : Mathias Brunet (one of the few i trust) reported that Bob Gainey and Philly’s GM (forgot the name) have been seen eating in a restaurant… Seems like a real offer has been made for Forsbergh or Pitkanen… or both….

15. #15 joshtm says:
    January 27, 2007 at 5:02 pm

It should be a barn burner for sure. With the habs are playing lately, you can bet they are gonna take it all out on the laffs. Let’s hope it wakes up the no show defense.

16. #16 HABMAN says:
    January 27, 2007 at 5:12 pm

Man we have GOT to beat these BUMS tonight!! If the Habs come out flat tonight I think I’m gonna scream! Please clear the puck out of the zone and for GOD’S sakes try and stay out of the penalty box PLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE!!!GO HABS GO!!!

Yeah, I started…hic early;-]

January 27, 2007 at 5:20 pm

Hey joshtm i think everyone on this blog is curious who you are cheering for tonight.Our habs or your laffs? lol GO HABS GO