Habs and Leafs

• The Canadiens welcome the Leafs to the Bell Center tonight for their second meeting of the year.

The Leafs are struggling defensively and will opt to start JS Aubin in nets over Andrew Raycroft.

The Habs will go with Abeischer between the pipes who defeated the Leafs 3-2 earlier this year.

Darcy Tucker is drawing attention for attacking Patrick Eaves and then turtling when challenged by Chris Neil among others. Don’t be surprised if Tucker gets involved tonight especially if they get down early.

Remember the last time Tucker played in Montreal:

These games speak for themselves.

Habs and Leafs Saturday night.

October 28, 2006 at 1:54 pm

I would love to see tucker get his ass handed to him tonight.

2. As much as that sounds nasty, it would be nice to see him leveled.

I seriously beleive we can bury Aubin tonight with constant shotting, hopefully making him cave and be left open as wide as prostitute. Judging from the way the whole Sammy/Koyv thing is going, one will probably have a big game and either gain support or as normal, gain critisicm for not doing the right things properly. I wish people (me included) would stop having knee jerk reactions about him and just let them play. Come the new year THATS when the old wood needs to be swept away so to speak, and bring in some fresh faces. That is unless i have tottally neglected the trade deadline and were lumped with players fans and coaches don’t like.

3. #3 Habs#1 says:
    October 28, 2006 at 3:07 pm

So much for all those ‘experts’ who said the Leafs defence was going to be one of the best in the league.

McCabe:Overated,dun,dun,dun dun, dun, Overated!

Kaberle I’m a bit surprised by.

Their special teams suck and only one player on their team can score(COVER SUNDIN!!!!) Tucker and Wellwood just ride big number 13′s coat tails.

We should roll them tonight.

P.S. TUCKER IS A COWARD. YAHHHHHHHHHH. BRING HIM ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Lets see, 7-2 sounds about right. Goals by Souray, Higgins, Ryder, Kovalev, and others.

5. #5 Jack Tornton says:
    October 28, 2006 at 4:09 pm

I have this odd feeling that we’ll lose tonight..I just hope we win it! I dont’t know how to explain that, I’m feeling that they will be lucky ass’s tonight but still I just wish habs try their best and leave them obsolutely NO(0)chance to score and we’ll run that game…

6. Well JT the leafs have this wierd way of stealing a game in our building. Remember last year we were up 4-3 and the Laffs got a fluke goal that bounced over the back of the net and hit Theo in the back and went in. Then we got a too many men penalty in OT and lost. BUT NOT TONIGHT!!!!!!!!

We are going to cream those suckers. This is the night the nation gets to see our true colours.

7. #7 Habs heartland 1 says:
    October 28, 2006 at 4:39 pm

be careful what you wish for!

8. You mean Theodore couldnt stop the puck even if they shot it from, like, behind the net?

9. Everyone knows Tucker is a fu….:)I like to see someone smash the crap out of this useless waste of a hockey uniform.

10. #10 Habs heartland 1 says:
    October 28, 2006 at 8:00 pm

there is a bad trend developing with habs. this is the 3rd consecutive home game that we have allowed the opposition to score 3 first period goals! remember last saturday: Colorado scored 3 goals against us in the first period; Buffalo scored 3 first period goals against us; tonight the leafs scored 3 first period goals; very bad trend. you can’t win games allowing 3 goals in the first period. NO DEFENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!NO DEFENCE!!!!!! NO DEFENCE!!!!!I counted so many giveaways by our defencemen(if you can call them that!) I think we should call them defenceLESS men! Our defence is our problem, not the offence! You just can’t keep giving away the puck. It’s not as though we don’t have the chance to clear the puck! poor choices, and lack of ability to clear. It’s a pleasure to watch a well disciplined, good defensive and offensive team like Buffalo. We aren’t in the same echilon. They are in a different league. They are the haves, and we are the have nots! We won’t go anywhere with this defence! Also, we take too many penalties! Right now we are in the top 3 % in the amount of power play goals allowed, but trust me! that won’t last. If you continue to give the opposition 6 or more power plays, it catches up with you. I would be very surprised if Carbo lasts the year as coach. His lack of experience will cost him his job.(not his fault). Hitchcock would be a superior coach, or maybe Larry Robinson!

11. #11 joshtm says:
    October 28, 2006 at 8:30 pm

The Habs are struggling defense wise. For some reason they seem to plow their own goalie over, I counted at least four times when Aibescher was knocked over by his own defensemen….on one of them Kaberle got credit for the goal….Definitely we need some more defensive strength, Souray is good but he can’t be on every line and he still gave the puck away….Montreal doesn’t know how to clear the puck out of their end…its not only Souray….

But Ninny needs to go.

12. #12 Habs heartland 1 says:
    October 28, 2006 at 8:50 pm

tonight we have been totally dominated by the leafs! outshot, outplayed, outskated, totally! Again, we didn’t show up!!! Why not?We’re only a few games into the season, and too many games, we’re just not in the game! We can’t be tired, the season just started! What is going on? why have our defenceless defencemen disappeared? Carbo-GO AND GET SOME D MEN! WE HAVE NONE!!!!!!!!!!What a pathetic group! I think there are too many european players on the team. Very lazy, never giving 100%. look at Higgins and Ryder(our 2 best players; Canadians, of course!). We definitely need some help. there is no cohesion or chemistry on this team! I think tonight the ice is lopsided in Leafs favor. The habs look like they are skating in sand! Did I say skating? oops! not a chance! They look like a junior B team!

13. Actually, tonight the best players for Montreal were European: Aebischer, Samsonov, Kovalev and Perezhogin. Hopefully that all-Russian line will stay together next game.

14. #14 tricolor true says:
    October 28, 2006 at 10:13 pm

Montreal was very lucky to get 1 point. against a better team, and better goalie, it wouldn’t have happened. It’s hard enough to win games, never mind spotting the opposition a 2 goal lead! Work on your shootout, guys! You’re going to need it!

15. #15 tricolor true says:
    October 28, 2006 at 10:25 pm

just saw the philly Pitt score. Pittsburgh beat Philly 8-2. And I thought our defence was bad? Maybe Philly wants to make a trade with us. Kovalev for Gagne? I’d say win for us. Or how about Forsburg for Kovalev?

16. Seven Shooters for Montreal:
    Samsonov-Kovalev-Ryder-Streit(wtf?)-Koivu-Higgins-Perezhogin
    And only one of them can score! Are these professional players?

Nice rebound for Samsonov in the game, and great game by Aebischer.

17. Hey tricolor what the F*** do you mean better goalie ABS faced 52 shots!!!!!!

18. #18 Habs#1 says:
    October 28, 2006 at 11:59 pm

That was absolutly PATHETIC. I never thought I’d see the Leafs, out skate, out work, and dhow more hard AND skill than the Habs, let alone in the Bell centre.

If it wasn’t for Aebischer(47 SAVES) they would have been blown out. The player of the game for the Habs was Samsonov.

They showed no passion, no heart, or intensity out there tonight. Carbonneau said that they must have thought they were playing Columbus, not their most hated long time rival Toronto.

Sure Kovalev had three assists but before anyone starts to talk about how great he is, the only reason he had any points was Sergei. Kovalev did not skate hard at all and he was leading the charge of Lazyness.

Ryder played his worst game of the season(I was reading today on hockeytraderumors.com today in the Habs section, article suject ‘Has Samsonov drawn the line, that Ryder party’s just as hard as Theo and Ribeiro ever did and he drinks hard and smokes weed, so maybe he was hung over?), Kovalev was his usual 50% self, Plekanec just looks absolutly terrible, Bonk and Johnson looked bad for the first time all year, Begin wasn’t good and neither was Murray.

And after I stick up for him Rivet played the worst game I’ve seen him play in years. He was brutal. Streit wasn’t good, Ninnamaa was bad, Komisarek looked shaky. Were would we be without Souray.

Point Blank the Habs didn’t even deserve one point. They stole a point that their effort didn’t warrant and their play was an absolute disgrace. If they play this way against Ottawa on tuesday they’ll lose 8-0.

Now that Leafs guy is going to come in here and shoot his mouth of again. He’s about as classy as Darcy Tucker.

19. #19 Leaf's fan says:
    October 29, 2006 at 12:29 am

Ohh, the pain! I’ll keep this one short because I kinda feel sorry for you guys right now because your team is soooooo pathetic.

Two numbers 52 – 22 ; I don’t need to say anymore. “Habs #1″ said all that I was going to say already!

Why not use Latendresse in the penalty shots; he might even get a shot on net this way. Anyways, I think he needs another promotion; maybe to the Head Office this time.

Tucker rules!

20. #20 Leaf's fan says:
    October 29, 2006 at 1:04 am

PS. Whose got the last laffs now?

21. #21 Jack Tornton says:
    October 29, 2006 at 1:12 am

Get the hell out of here “leafs fan”.I said before this game that i had this odd felin g we would lose. Period. We’re a better team and you know that, Im pretty sure you’d suck cocks to get our team

22. The leaf fan returns. Come back in March and we’ll talk sucker.
    Rivet, Rivet, Rivet. I don’t know what to say.
    Time to move on big fellow, your to slow for the new NHL.
    I was looking for Rivet with 4 minutes left to get a penalty.
    Then all of a sudden Rivet penalty. Same old story with this guy.

Anyways guys here comes the slump.

October 29, 2006 at 9:28 am

5-2-3 God damn it gainey should be fired.Fire carbo while were at it and lets trade souray.sammy,ryder,for crosby and malkin.I think pitts would do that dont you?Abby stopped sometehing like 52 shots last night man this guy sucks.We have played 10 so far and we should be first in the league.I cant believe we have lost any games. This team is headed in the wrong direction oh boy here come the 90″s again.Whats with this higgens kid he only has something like 6 goals THAT BUM he should have 15 by now send him down to hamilton.Gainey needs to wake up because the habs are the only team in the league that has problems with their defence and offence.We are the only team with faults.Oh my god guys everyone HURRY press the panic button this is a sinking ship.Oh how i wish we were more like philly.Now they know how to build a team.Can you believe clark is now gone?WOW Maybe if we fire gainey and hire clark all of our problems would be solved dont you?I am so worried guys after all our record is 5-2-3 i think is time for the organization to rebuild dont you?………………………………….(end of sarcasm)

24. #24 Clark Bar says:
    October 29, 2006 at 9:38 am

I totally agree with Habs#1 that Rivet was at an industrial-league hockey level last night. I cringed everytime that it went into his corner, that he tried a foolish pass or took a stupid penalty! There is no way that he should be wearing an ‘A’ for the greatest franchise in professional sports…NO WAY!!!!

Also, the shootout…what the &%#@*( was Streit doing going 4th??????? At least put Souray in there from the D to walk in and blister one from 15 feet out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. #25 Clark Bar says:
    October 29, 2006 at 9:42 am

Oh yeah, by the way, Tucker was a “tough-guy” at one point…when he had either Tie Domi or former Hab and big brother-in-law Shayne Corson around to bail him out against people that he couldn’t bully!!!!!

26. #26 Thunder63 says:
    October 29, 2006 at 9:52 am

i only have a couple questions why after sami’s goal you have the bell centre rocking would you come back on the ice with your forth line and my other question is on kaberle’s second goal the announcers said it was changed to peca’s as it went in off his shin pad why was it not because i’m tired of hearing how good he and mccabe are one more thing did anyone else watch the game on cbc and wonder how bob cole keeps his job when he was talking about the overtime period saying the only chances the leaf got were when they were 3 on 3 ( which never happen bob ) anyways happy to get 1 point out of that performance

27. Hey PACTUM SERVA maybe we should bring back Rejean Houle now he can build us a team.

Hey Hab#1 do actually believe that Ryder drinks and smokes?? dude come on don`t even bother repeating that stuff on this site. So he had a off game it`s ok he will come back and prove himself and I think you were to rough on the boys.

They were down 3 to 1 and came back to tie the game, doesn`t that mean something? anyways they lose one game and everyone should be traded.

28. #28 riser8 says:
    October 29, 2006 at 11:07 am

Good rant Pactum….it is amazing how fickle fan’s can be…but that is the nature of the beast when it come’s to following proffessional sport’s teams.
    As for the game last night….let’s just say that the Hab’s were quite fortunate to come out of it with a single point. They definitely did not deserve it but at the same time give them credit for coming back in the third period. Give credit to Toronto as they were the better team in all aspects of the game and were deserving of the two points. In this so called “new nhl” the word parity is a good description of where things stand and if you don’t bother to show up you will get your lunch handed to you. Last night was a good lesson….the one bright spot was Perezhogin’s goal and his continued good play!

29. #29 Habs#1 says:
    October 29, 2006 at 11:34 am

Lucky,your probably right about Ryder but he just played SO bad that I was looking for an excuse other than he just sucked.

If they play that way against Ottawa(a.k.a. Jekyll and Hyde. How do you thump Toronto two games in a row then lose to Boston?) they’re going to get smoked.

Anyway Leafs fan, even though the Leafs outplayed the Habs, outshot them, and showed more hard and drive(MAN THAT GAME WAS FREAKIN EMBARRASING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), they still needed a shootout to beat Montreal. That’s about as sad as the effort the D, Ryder, Plekanec, Kovalev, Bonk and Johnson turned in last night.

looks like new second line is Samsonov/Kovalev(I hate you)/Perezhogin(next Afineganov)

October 29, 2006 at 12:04 pm

Oh my god habs#1 i was thinking the same thing about perezhogin he does remind me a bit of afineganov.I think toronto defence is still looking for their jock strap

31. #31 joshtm says:
    October 29, 2006 at 12:26 pm

Bonk was hot last nite, he managed to get around the Leaf’s ligthening blitz on the poor habs….and Abby thank god for Abby.

Line juggling is something that should be considered….the habs defense was crap. Did anyone see Abby knock Souray over so he could make a save? How many times did Souray knock over Abby? What is with Sheldon these days he hates being a defense perhaps and wishes to be promoted to a winger maybe or traded perhaps….

That’s another that Carbo should have used on the shootout…

Trade Huet and Ninny for Peca, the leafs I think would go for that. At least Peca would be a good one to put on a line with Sammy there….and Peca at least plays a decent defense, maybe he could teach Sheldon on the finer points of defending your own goalie…

October 29, 2006 at 1:59 pm

????????????????????????????????????

33. #33 Habs#1 says:
    October 29, 2006 at 2:27 pm

joshtm, will you please explain to me why you are ripping the only defenceman we had who had a decent game last night?

By the way, PECA IS DONE. HE’S WASHED UP. HE’S NOT ANY GOOD ANYMORE!!!!!

34. #34 tricolor true says:
    October 29, 2006 at 3:17 pm

It’s funny how leafs fan only tyurns up when the leafs win! where was he when they got their ass kicked by Ottawa 2 games in a row! Also, as bad as we played, (and it was a horrible performance, worst I’ve ever seen), we still managed to get 1 point! Toronto can’t play any better, not possible! and they still needed a shootout to win! just shows how crappy a team Toronto is! Pathetic! I feel sorry for leafs fan because it will be a long, long, long, season for them. did you see Maurice’s reaction when Souray scored to tie the game? Imagine, we play our very worst,(outplayed, outskated, outshot), and they still couldn’t beat us in regulation! Did you see how bad Aubin looked on the Souray goal? no wonder he is their backup! Raycroft has been so bad for them, can’t stop shots, that they decide to try their backup.same story. NO BETTER!leafs fan better hibernate for the winter, because his leafs are FINISHED!FINISHED!FINISHED! when the habs are on their game, THE LEAFS WILL BE ANNIHILATED!!! It will be NO CONTEST! The next game I predict: Montreal 7, Toronto 0 ! You’ll see. Anyways, we were just toying with leafs last night, saving heroics for the last 5 minutes, BECAUSE WE KNOW TORONTO WILL FALL APART AT THE END OF THE GAME!(as they always do)!

October 29, 2006 at 3:47 pm

I agree we did play a real bad game and still came away with a point.Even in the first game we played against them we were not that good.I do agree with tricolor true the leafs played the best they can.They cannot improve from that.If we would of stayed out of the box yesterday it would have been a whole different ball game.

36. #36 Jack Tornton says:
    October 29, 2006 at 4:42 pm

PACTUM SERVA????????

Man, you should be the montreal canadiens next owner! Fire Bob gainey, FIRE Guy Carbonnau-TRADE souray,samsonov,kovalev and ……………HIRE Bob Clark!

Luckily I’m not old enough to do a heart attack after reading this idiotic comment.

NEXT TIME caution the readers.What I mean is when you wanna write something as stupid as you wrote, write down in capital letters the following sentence:”Caution: 30 years and under”

I’m not going to be the first person to call down my grandfather to read that comment(23)

37. Can’t believe some people actually don’t ‘get’ that Pactum Serva’s message was all sarcasm. He even put in parenthesis (end of sarcasm), and that wasn’t even necessary.

Anyway, what I disliked most about the game was that every time Montreal scored a goal the DJ on top started playing the same gay song. Whats up with that? In most other buildings good tunes are played when the home-team scores. In Montreal, for as long as I can remember, I have never liked the goal scoring tune, it’s always something silly and/or gay. How about some AC/DC?!

38. #38 Gino29 says:
    October 29, 2006 at 5:06 pm

Dude, Pactum Serva wrote that he was being sarcastic at the end. Maybe you didn’t notice it, I dunno, but he clearly wasn’t serious…

October 29, 2006 at 6:12 pm

Thanks guys for clearing that up lol.I am just shaking my head now lol WOW lol

40. #40 Habs#1 says:
    October 29, 2006 at 6:23 pm

Fine, if you all won’t take my word for it, you won’t take Red Fischer’s word for it(even though he knows hockey and this team pretty damn well), will you take GUY LAFLEUR’S word on it?

From TSN.ca:

But the Russian veterans took more heat Sunday from one of the greatest Canadiens of all time – Guy Lafleur, who works for the team in a community relations capacity.

In his weekly column in Le Journal de Montreal, likely written before Saturday night’s game, Lafleur, who never minces his words, blasted both players for putting themselves ahead of the team.

And he urged head coach Guy Carbonneau to assert his authority, even scratch them from the lineup for some games if he must, to prevent dissension from spreading on the team.

“Me, myself and I, that’s Kovalev’s motto,” Lafleur wrote. “He punishes everybody because he’s not playing up to his expectations.”

Lafleur added: “I say without exaggeration that Samsonov and Kovalev are very talented, but they are very, very, very capricious.”

And he concluded with: “If they’re not happy, they should be scratched for some games. It should be avoided at all cost that one or two players takes control of the team.”

“The only person who should be in charge on the ice is Guy Carbonneau. Kovalev’s behaviour risks creating dissension in the ranks. Some players will defend him, others will keep quiet while blaming him on the inside, but the team will end up divided and weakened. Carbonneau absolutely must deal with this firmly.”

“On a hockey team, there’s nothing as useless as a prima donna who creates more problems than nice plays.”

Point: KOVALEV IS NOT WORTH THE TROUBLE.

The talent he has is not worth the headaches he creates. Trade him for to Chicago for Jonathan Toews or Brent Seabrook/Cam Barker and a first round pick.

41. #41 Snake says:
    October 29, 2006 at 7:21 pm

I was thinking the same thing about Rivet, You just knew he was going to take a penalty there. AS for Habs# 1 you said RIvet was our only goo d man last night??????????? WHAT???????

It was the worst game of his career hands down and I guarantee you he would say the same. Not that he has had many great games this year however. He was a liability last night and SOUray played huge to cover the mistakes. Great game Sheldon!!! Even we you play good defensively people refure to acknowledge. Well I think th eovations he gets these days by the home fans says alot! Second loudest cheers next to Koivu. As for Latendresse weel the fans have not had a chance to cheer for him, still 0 points. Looked lost again although looked better then Murray.

Anyways good start to the season, Im happy. OUr worst game in a long time and we still got a point. OH and Habs#1 when Boullion and Dandy come back who would you take out of the lineup???? If you say Stret over Rivet then we have a problem!

42. #42 Snake says:
    October 29, 2006 at 7:24 pm

OH and with The Guy Lafleur comment dont read to much into that, he is always mumbling in the paper. I met him three years ago at a hockey banquet and at that time he told me he thought the habs should trade Andrei Markov. He is just looking to make a few bucks writing a article. I bet you he doesnt even beleive what he is writing, he just has to write about something. He is more concerned about the ladies then the current success of the Habs.

43. #43 Snake says:
    October 29, 2006 at 7:27 pm

Good old Guy. Fantastic player!!!! Still remember at the banquet, it was his turn to speak and he was not there. 20 minutes later we see him come in the hall with two young ladies in his arms. WE al started chanting his name and he got all red and started blushing. HIlarious!!! Hey if I was a retired great hockey player I would take advantage as well. Good job ladykiller.

44. #44 Habs#1 says:
    October 29, 2006 at 8:11 pm

SNAKE, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?@$!%#!#% I NEVER SAID RIVET PLAYED WELL!!!! IF YOU READ MY SECOND ENTRY(18) I CLEARLY STATE THAT RIVET WAS THE WORST D-MAN OUT THERE LAST NIGHT!!!! READ CLOSER NEXT TIME BEFORE YOU PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH!!!!!!!!

AS FOR WHO COMES OUT: NINNAMAA AND STREIT COME OUT! RIVET HAS HAD ONE BAD GAME ALL YEAR, LAST NIGHT! NINNAMAA HAS BEEN A HUGE DISSAPOINTMENT AND STREIT IS A CAREER #7 GUY.

DO NOT BE SURPRISED IF KOVALEV GET’S TRADED BY THE END OF THE YEAR. GAINEY DOSEN’T WANT HEADACHES AND KOVALEV IS A MASSIVE ONE. KOVALEV AND NINNAMAA FOR A YOUNG UP AND COMING DEFENCEMAN WITH TONS OF POTENTIAL BY THE END OF THE YEAR. MARK MY WORDS.

45. #45 habs hearland 1 says:
    October 29, 2006 at 8:42 pm

I sincerely hope we trade Kovalev. yes, he is selfish and narcissistic! it’s me me me! he always puts himself before the team. that’s the reason he tries to score by himself, without any help from his linemates. He tries to stickhandle around the whole team. doesn’t work! hocket is a TEAM sport. maybe he should be playing tennis! it’s more of his style. there are 4 other guys to help him. USE YOUR LINEMATES!! he is a CANCER ON THE TEAM! trade him for up and coming stars. We will never win anything as long as Kovalev is on our team!It’s a pleasure to watch Higgins and Ryder! They really exemplify our team! Kovalev taints the CH on his chest! he belongs in NY!

46. #46 Habs#1 says:
    October 29, 2006 at 9:06 pm

Don’t worry habs heartland 1, Kovalev will be gone by the end of the year, mark my words.

Then Snake will probably want Gainey to try and trade for Alexei Yashin, Derek Morris, Keith Tkachuck, Tyler Arnason, sign Alexander Mogilny, then finally deal for Sergei Federov.

They’ve just got so much talent they don’t need to try. Who needs hard workers. The Rangers before the lockout were just so good.

Finally, Strip all the A’s and the C, and give them to Yashin, Mogilny, Federov and Arnason. What a great team.

Man did I have a hard time writing this with a straight face. SARCASM! (By the way, for the individual who didn’t know what that was earlier: Sarcasm is when your not serious but actually just jokeing about what your saying!)

47. #47 habs hearland 1 says:
    October 29, 2006 at 11:05 pm

If people would read all the comments in the Gazette, they would realize that these opinions via Kovalev, are shared by many, including a renowned jounalist by the name, Red Fisher! I think he is well versed in the sport of hockey, and around long enough to realize what’s good or bad for les Habitants!Self indulgence, will only breed contempt amongst teammates and the media. I hope Bob Gainey is wise enough to understand what needs to be done to have a cohesive team that works and plays as a team, not individuals! teams win championships, not 1 player alone.

48. Hey guys cool down with the Kovalev rants and start the Rivet rants instead.
    I’d be pissed off too if my linemates were pilons.
    He’s frustrated just like we are. Just remember he’s amazing in the playoffs and he’s got a ring.
    We need him come spring. You know we all love it when he puts on a show.
    This new look line with Perezhogin could be deadly.
    He got 3 points Saturday night what do you want?

You guys are like some parents.
    When your kid comes home with an A, you ask the kid where’s the A+?

49. And as for anything any Leafs fans say, just refer to my name constantly and rub it in that we were the last Canadian team to win the Cup. Always gets them. :)

50. Hey Steve,
    I’m a little swayed both ways I do believe that we need Kovalev (Or a player like him!) Come spring..But K’s problem is that he Only shows up to play 30% of the time! And at $4.5 million!?!?!?!? Problem right now is Our kid isin’t comin’ home with an “A” he’s coming home with a “C” and he’s skipping school half the time! Not to mention that it’s a very,very,VERY EXPENSIVE SCHOOL!!!