Habs / Flyers: Game 3

• Is game 3 the game the Canadiens finally show up?

The game where Carey Price returns to form?

Where the Habs perhaps not fall behind 2-0 on weak goals for the third time?

Will there be fallout from the ‘taunting’, ‘sucker punch’ and John Stevens perpetual whining?

The Canadiens will be trailing in a series for the first time if they don’t come up with a road win tonight.

All the ingredients for this series to finally heat up are there.

1. #1 DieHard Habs Fan says:
    April 30, 2008 at 2:57 pm

Ryder will pocket two tonight!!!!!!!!!

2. #2 DieHard Habs Fan says:
    April 30, 2008 at 2:59 pm

Blade, go F_ck Yourself and the Horse you Rode in on.

We will see who’s the Bitches tonight!!!!!!!!!

3. #3 Joseph says:
    April 30, 2008 at 3:46 pm

To let you know why myself, a Flyers fan, comes here to post, it’s really simple. I go to our opponents’ blogs in every round to let you know why you will lose. I enjoy watching us win and then coming in here to rub it in your french canadian pussy-faces. I get off on it if you must know. First round it was the Caps fans. They were funny because they have a really dumb fanbase, most of which did not exist for the better part of this season. You guys have a fanbase, but you are sissies. series goes to 3-1 tonight boys.

See post 190, last scenario. Case and point.

4. #4 Joseph says:
    April 30, 2008 at 3:47 pm

“The Blade”… bahaha. Whatever.

5. #5 habs4life says:
    April 30, 2008 at 3:55 pm

I never bother to enter other’s fan zone.

Just don’t understand these Homeless Orphans all the way bugging here.

GO HABS GO!!!

6. #6 Joseph says:
    April 30, 2008 at 3:57 pm

portly, I imagine that the main focus of Penguin fan jabbing would be one Sidney Crosby, no?

You recognize the quote I assume. No harm meant of course.

7. #7 The Blade says:
    April 30, 2008 at 3:58 pm

Technically, posting on here is social, so you can throw away your anti-social misfit theory. I enjoy seeing the other side of these playoff series and what the hell you people are thinking about when you say these games are being called fairly. It’s clear the league is against Philly for the second straight series in a row.

8. #8 Joseph says:
    April 30, 2008 at 3:59 pm

I have never visited the fan site of the opposition either, but to each their own I guess.

Some of them are cool cats.

9. I think Ryder will play pretty good to tonigth, he’s had a long break and everyone else in this series is tired. Ryder has lots of rage and is ready to go!!! Go Habn Go!!!

10. #10 Joseph says:
    April 30, 2008 at 4:09 pm

I disagree. Many, not all, use the internet because they’re no good in real life. A telltale sign is usually projected anger and insults.

And what did you expect to find in the opinions of fans of the other team? A bias toward their team perhaps? Well, surprise. Just as you are biased toward yours.

Back to my original point. You know that you’ll meet resistance in bringing your insults to another team’s fan site, so you come to troll. Congratulations. That’s good stuff.

11. #11 habs4life says:
    April 30, 2008 at 4:17 pm

Hope to see Ryder shinning again!

Hope to see Koivu, Higgins and Ryder line again!!

Hope to see Ak27, Ak46 and TP14 line rocketing again!!!

12. #12 The Blade says:
    April 30, 2008 at 4:20 pm

“With regard to the officiating, a Flyers fan called in on NHL Live today and said that what Flyers fans need to consider is the fact the many of the NHL’s rules were written because of the Flyers. So of course they’re going to get called on them.”

Well, then I guess we are seeing the death of old time hockey. The games should still be called the same no matter who is playing.

13. #13 future habs fan says:
    April 30, 2008 at 4:23 pm

207 The Blade
    Posted on April 30th, 2008 at 3:58 pm. About ‘Habs / Flyers: Game 3′.

you think the ;eague is against you? CBC is so antihab it’s unbelievable! try a walk on our side, and see what we have to put up.
    But if you think the league is against you, maybe it’s because your players are cheap shot goons. Why do you think all your players were suspended during the season? Is Downie your kind of player? should be in jail!

14. #14 Joseph says:
    April 30, 2008 at 4:44 pm

# 212 The Blade
    Posted on April 30th, 2008 at 4:20 pm. About ‘Habs / Flyers: Game 3′.

That I agree with. They should be called the same. And further, I despise most of the new rules. Hockey is a physical game, or at least, it used to be. But now it’s being metrosexualized and morphed into a more suitable form of family entertainment. I suppose that’s the inevitable fate of any successful sport in North America – it has to appeal to casual fans.

15. #15 Joseph says:
    April 30, 2008 at 4:49 pm

Downie is a shit distuber. Always has been. As stated earlier, Downie was the hated Canadian player when Team USA lost to Team Canada in the Vancouver World Juniors. He was an instigator, a diver and a drama queen. He still is.

But Flyers fans, love thy enemy when he joins your team.

16. #16 The Blade says:
    April 30, 2008 at 5:23 pm

Price embellished the shit out of that trip. Plus, any instance of a trip was in retaliation to one of your guys hitting Marty on the the other end just before that play. Then he gets mauled by two frenchies in the corner without throwing a punch and got the roughing and the trip resulting in a two minute 5 on 3. we killed it anyway because we’re a better team.

17. #17 Joseph says:
    April 30, 2008 at 5:51 pm

Whatever, dude. Whatever.

18. My name is Blade
    Mom says I need a maid
    So I bend her over
    then I bone her
    and tell now the rent is paid
    GO HABS GO GO HABS GO GO HADS GO