Habs slide by Oilers

• The best Habs games to watch this year have all been against the Northwest Division. This gives some merit to the ‘scheduling’ problems the NHL has been taking heat for.

1. The Calgary Flames came to Montreal and the Habs edged them 5-4 in a goal scoring All Canadian barnburner that happened to feature Robyn Regehr laying out Aaron Downey with one of the hardest hits of the year. Not to mention Jarome Iginla and Mike Komisarek nearly coming to blows several times.
    2. The Canadiens were down several times including a 3-0 1st period deficit against the Avalanche in Jose Theodore’s return to Montreal. Only to come back and blow him away and win 8-5.
    3. Last night against the Oilers was another close contest where the Habs won with shootout goals from Saku Koivu and Alex Kovalev. Rookie Guillaume Latendresse notched his first career NHL goal after being promoted to the first line to replace the injured Chris Higgins.

Does he stay on the first line? You know he will, and why not? In order to improve he’ll need as much ice as possible and until he becomes some kind of liability Latendresse will continue to play there.

It will be interesting to see if getting his first will give him some confidence.

Without Higgins, the Habs start 1-0 and will have a long rest before Saturday’s game in Toronto.

1. C’mon. The only thing consistent about Guillaume Latendresse has been his inconsistency. He scored a goal last night. Did anyone notice that??? He still has a ways to go before he catches up with that scoring machine, Craig Rivet!

2. Latendresse played his best game of the season yesterday and after the rough start he had and all the pressure that’s on him to preform you got to give him props when he plays well.

He will probably take 2-3 years of development but when he developes we may have the next Todd Bertuzzi.

Since Abby has played well against T.O. he’ll probably go on Saturday.

And to the Blog Manager, Samsonov didn’t score in the shootout. Koivu and Kovalev did, with Hemsky scoring for the Oilers.

3. #3 smiler2729 says:
    November 8, 2006 at 11:31 am

Do you guys like anybody on this team? All I read is how you don’t like the players, the lines, the coaching, the general managing… Jesus! What a bunch of whiners! Leave Latendresse alone, he’s 19! Guy Lafleur didn’t exactly set the Habs on fire in his first three years. You guys bitch when we win and cry when we lose, how about some intelligent comments for a change?

November 8, 2006 at 11:49 am

Smiler2729 i agree with you.I tried making the same point to some ppl who post here.Instead of congrats to latendresse they rip him instead.These are the same ppl that wanted him to make the team in the first place.When we win they bitch and when we lose its like trade the whole team. I am not talking about rob because his post do have hockey sense behind them but there are a few others that say nothing more than verbal diarrea.They must know more than gainey.Trade Trade Trade thats all you hear.We all want the best for the habs and they will win some and lose some.Even the best teams get beat.The more i am on this site and read all the negative comments posted here the more i understand why players dont want to sign here.TO prove my point smiler2729 i will get ripped for this post.

5. Further to the above intelligent comment from smiler2729, I posted this rant on the Higgins blog 10 minutes ago. and I re-post it here because I’ve rarely been so pissed at the idiocy of certain posters in any forum. So here it goes again: (Good to have a rant, so rare,and remember. it’s not personal, only about hockey.)

I have never, NEVER, seen such a harsh and stupid web posting as this one is.

I can’t believe some of you (the ones harshing Latendresse) are habs fans, who are supposed to understand hockey.

Who do you guys think you are?

Have ANY of you ever played 1 fucking minute in the NHL? Do you realise how fast and difficult it is?

Give Latendresse a break.

The kid is 19. NINETEEN. He’s too good for junior, and not allowed to play in the AHL, where you have to be 20.

Please have some sense of the big picture.

Lafleur sucked his first 2 years. I’m not saying Latendresse is Lafleur, but you have to give the junior kids who are too good for junior and not old enough for the AHL a break.

The ignorant comments on Lats from some posters on this website today explain why we can’t get good free agents, and why Lats may never develop properly in Montreal, with such idiotic criticism all the time. Thanks very much for that.

Play in the NHL or shut the fuck up. We are FANS, which is short for FanATICS, which means we know NOTHING, and are too emotional.

Latendresse is doing fine, he needs 2 years, get it?

6. #6 tricolor true says:
    November 8, 2006 at 12:49 pm

Does BSL stand for bullshit?Ig you don’t like some of the comments, go to another blog, but RESPECT OTHER PEOPLES OPINIONS! There are no such things as right or wrong, just a difference of opinion. Get it? Also, there is nothing worse than profanity! Totally unnecessary. keep this blog CLEAN!Everyone is ENTITLED TO HIS OR HER OPINION!what makes you God? You, for your comments,(bad language and all) is THE BIGGEST MORON OF ALL!

7. #7 dyed in the wool fan says:
    November 8, 2006 at 1:17 pm

Hey Pactum serva, you’re no better than the others. Let each person SHARE their thoughts. Tricolor true, only expressed his opinion? what’s wrong with that?Criticism is okay. I might not agree with them, but we are all individuals, right? Maybe we just want the habs to win so badly, that we’re thinking of ways to improve the team. I , for one have been a habs fan my whole life. It’s awful hard, when you’ve seen this organization win so many cups! We used to be filled with pride and joy. we got so used to winning every year. the talent level was overwhelming! we miss that! The team is now mediocre, at best. So, when you grow up, and realize what others have seen, (going back 30 years), maybe then, and only then will you understand the rollercoaster of emotions. I will always support the habs, but like others, would like to see improvement. It gets tiring, when people say:”in a few years we will be a solid contender”. we’ve been hearing that for 20 years! the time is NOW! Chastizing one another on this blog isn’t helping. So, please everyone, write your comment as it relates to our team, not each other.

8. #8 Team Spirit says:
    November 8, 2006 at 1:30 pm

Don’t worry guys, in a few years we’ll be a solid contender. Mediocre???? What the hell? We’re 5th in the east with 3 games in hand on Toronto. True hab fans won’t bitch about their players and organization. Of course we’re all looking for improvement, but you gotta stay true to your players and give them confidence. You’ll never achieve that by saying they suck.

November 8, 2006 at 1:31 pm

Thank you ffffffffffffffffffffffinally

November 8, 2006 at 1:32 pm

sundin out 4 weeks

11. By the way, one of the only things that impressed me about last nights game other than Aebischer’s performance (that no one has even mentioned) is that the Habs engaged in three scraps last night. Two of these were clearly in support of cheap shots against a teammate. When was the last time that you saw this from a Habs team recently. That is old time Habs hockey! Way to go, Souray, Downey and Komisarek!

Ouch, Theodore shelled again last night. save percentage of 0.771 in that game. Got yanked…

12. @ BSL:

Relax, dude. I wasn’t aware that fans stood for FANatics. Thanks for explaining that to me though. I am glad that you are surfing between all the blogs on the internet trying to straighten us wayward Habs FANatics out! While you are at it, check out a few blogs on the subject of mental health!

13. Actually, it’s strange to see the arguments going back n forth as to when and how one expresses him/her self. It’s sort of sad but in some way helping to be able to let it out. My logic and thinking goes like this…I and anyone else can discuss issues and circumstances and the rest can ignore me and move on…I just hope that I can shed some light as to where or how the improvements are achievable for the Habs to succeed and win the Stanley Cup. I too will get super frustrated when the Habs lose and the reason is simple…they don’t pay the price, too lazy, too individualistic, or boring (dump and chase), not creative and lastly too slow.

When they win and are exciting (some posters have already commented alla 76-77-78-79), you sort of get that need for the “fix”, it’s an addiction we can’t shake. We become envious and expect the kind of play to win. Now, I have also heard opinions of just support the team, especially when they win…well that’s good n all, but you know the team has to keep improving or if and when the earn the right to the dance….they’ll be runner ups and blow the chance (like they did in Calgary back when!!). I just think that these players are there to perform. The last Leafs game was horrible. They were no where to be seen and very fortunate to have taken the 1 pt and unfortunate not to have the 2. As it is, Saturday will bring another chance to put the Leafs in their place…will the skating team show up…with intensity and the fortitude to finish plays…It amazing how many times the Canadiens are close but can’t put the other team away, or they let them back in. I too, can’t handle ‘foolish’ penalties (undisciplined or lazy penalties).
    If the fans are to enjoy and support the players then they have to play with heart, play as a unit, set each other up and hit the opponents, the going out for a skate has to stop. Even when things don’t go well…hit and bodycheck players…finish the plays…that will spark something if not in this game perhaps the next…

Anyways enjoy the 2 cents worth and Go Habs Go!

14. #14 groundworking says:
    November 8, 2006 at 3:24 pm

Latendresse is doing great. Sure, he sucked his first few games, but if you extrapolate statistically (OLS regression, X = game number, Y = statistic of interest) from his rate of improvement thus far in the season and extend it to the end of the year, he’ll end up with the following season averages

average +/- per game = +1
    average TOI per game = 27 mins
    average shots per game = 8
    average hits per game = 14
    average points per game = 1

Now, admittedly, the confidence intervals for these projected averages are quite large. Nonetheless, I can say with some certainty that he has improved in every category. Statistically, I am 75% certain that he has improved his +/- thus far in the season, 96% certain that his average TOI has improved, 97% certain that he has improved his shots per game, 99.7% certain that he has improved his hits per game, and 89% certain that he has improved his points per game. Not bad at all.

Obviously his rate of improvement won’t continue at its current pace. But, statistically, he is developing quite well to this point in the season.

15. #15 dyed in the wool fan says:
    November 8, 2006 at 3:30 pm

Sam: Thank you, thank you very much! You must have read my comments, and my mind. Yes, we are all hab supporters, (at least most of us)but we also want good solid performances so we can say”:good job, well deserved win”! The game against the leafs, tho we got a point, we didn’t earn it. Perhaps it would have served us better to not get that point, because it says to the players: “it’s okay to play poorly, as long as we get points”! well, it’s not okay, because the team will get into bad habits, and thinking 70% effort is good enough. It then leads to poor play, and a false sense of security. Lately, our first periods have been really bad. We don’t get out of the gate well, no skating, and lack of intensity. I hope this is not a trend to continue. We need 60 minutes play from all players. We also need that KILLER INSTINCT! I don’t see it. We need to make the most of our opportunities, and not let the opposition off the hook, or let them creep back into the game. Just give us heart and soul!Okay, now I’ve said my peace. I hope I’m not going to be villafied for it.Remember, we’ve seen the best, and we expect as much. Go habs!

16. #16 dyed in the wool fan says:
    November 8, 2006 at 3:43 pm

it’s true. Sundin will be out up to 4 weeks, with partial tear in his elbow. so, now it’s Leafs(Sundinless), vs. Habs(Higginsless). Who will be superior?Better still, who will show up? hope it’s us.
    Do others agree, that lots of major injuries around the league, so far this year? In Chicago, Havlat gone for 4 weeks,Afinegenov out for 2 weeks,Bertuzzi out indefinitely,and so on.I think their are too many cheap shots! ie.last night the trip, to the knee of Mike Johnson, and 2 minutes only; trying to injure him. I’m sure Don Cherry will show that clip on coach’s corner. Unfortunately, the referees are too inconsistent, and that issue needs to be addressed.

November 8, 2006 at 3:59 pm

I doubt it very much that don will show the knee on johnson because it didnt happen to a leaf player thats why.

18. #18 dyed in the wool fan says:
    November 8, 2006 at 4:21 pm

Not true. Don always shows cheap shots. He’s always lobbying for more consistency among referees. Watch and see.

19. #19 johnnyhab says:
    November 8, 2006 at 4:23 pm

Could not agree more regarding the ref’s.(@ dyed in wool) If sundin is out the make-me-Laffs will go below 500 hockey and montreal is gonna kick butt Saturday. can’t wait!

20. #20 joshtm says:
    November 8, 2006 at 4:46 pm

Latendresse was part of the offense. The Oilers played hard and dirty and Gui hit them back. Much more than Ninny though, who sucked big time. At least Ninny is one of the few habs able to clear the puck out of their own zone….honestly what is with all those giveaway’s?

Koivu, Souray, Johnson all hit hard too. But it showed Montreal needs some heavy hitters, which they don’t have….

Definitely trading one or two rookies for a nasty dirty player would even things up, Montreal needs at least one goon….

21. #21 Habs#1 says:
    November 8, 2006 at 6:25 pm

If a player has a bad game it’s your right as a fan and opinion to critizize. But if that player has a great game the next time(case and point Latendresse) you’ve got to give them props.

He was +1, 1 goal, 5 shots and led the team with 6 hits.

You have to look at the big picture. Just imagine in 2-3 years when Latendresse has developed into this generations Todd Bertuzzi, and Higgins, Ryder, Perezhogin, Chipchura, Plekanec,Grabovski and Kotstitsyn are all on the team and hitting their prime with Price in net and Fischer, Komisarek, (hopefully) Markov,O’Byrne(I’ve been impressed with his physicality in Hamilton)and Yemelin on D. Now that’s a Stanley cup team.

22. #22 Jack Tornton says:
    November 8, 2006 at 7:03 pm

Goon???

No we’re not a team that plays dirty. Goon……(answer):NO. We had enough of those Breashears and those Odjiks! Carbo is leading this team towards success.

23. #23 Habs#1 says:
    November 8, 2006 at 7:35 pm

No offense intended to Higgins, but the Laffs losing Sundin is a bigger blow to them then losing Higgins is for the Habs.

While Higgins is a great young player and the Habs best player so far and a possible future 40 goal guy, Sundin is an all-world player.

T.O. can’t replace his size, skill, leadership or heart.

this saturday, baring any injuries suffered during the week, because of no Sundin, Habs roll 5-1.

And Dandenault is supposed to start skating this week, and may possibly be back next week.

November 8, 2006 at 9:41 pm

With sundin or without sundin the laffs are very beatable.If our boys show up like we know they can t.o is in t-r-o-u-b-l-e GO HABS GO

25. #25 joshtm says:
    November 8, 2006 at 9:58 pm

Definitely Souray has to be consistent, when he screws up like knocking Huet or abby over or giving away the puck…Ot Ninny getting pushed around and coughing up the puck….or Koivu being allergic to the puck, you know unable to keep the puck on his stick…next time look closely and you will see Koivu has developed a problem of losing the puck all by himself without any player around, its freaky, but probably attributed to his eye injury…but hey all that aside, it was only when Latendresse hit hard and forced the other team that everyone else followed…not bad for a rookie…

26. #26 joshtm says:
    November 8, 2006 at 11:04 pm

I heard sadam hussain is gonna get hung up………A little off topic, but what are you guys’s opinions about that???

27. why would we waste any time (here especially on Saddam Hussein!!!, I especially say don’t waste any more energy with a waste like that!!

Go Habs Go!

28. Just wondering… why do you guys continuously pick on Souray, and nobody seems to even say boo about this. I make a few off hand comments about Latendresse (which were truly made in a light hearted manner), and I have the “wrath of BSL” down on me and a bounty on my head. Last time that I checked Souray had 12 points for the Habs while Gui poked in a puck that might have trickled into the net without him touching it anyways. Lats showed up last night — I gave him credit for that in the last posting.

Could it be that if you are from Elk Point, Alberta, you are judged differently than if you are from Ste. Catherine, Quebec.

I don’t really give a damn if Latendresse is 19. That makes him three months older than Sidney Crosby (from Cole Harbour, Nova Scotia, incidentally.) Both make the same salary (Rookie Maximum – $850 k) Did you think Sid the Kid has had a free ride in the NHL? Do you think that he has not been subject to criticism? Did you think he really sits at home and cries over what he reads in the blogs about him? One is 9th in scoring in the NHL and the other is 491st.

Think about what I am saying before you judge me personally. When Sutter coached Latendresse at the World Junior’s, he believed that this guy was on his own page and benched him. If some of you want to make him a golden boy, promote him for poor performances and have him immune to criticism from the start of his career then the Habs will end up with what they deserve. Think another Jose Theodore, Patrice Brisebois and Mike Ribeiro. He is going to have to pay a price if he is to succeed.

How many times are we going to have to hear Latendresse’s name in the same sentence as Lafleur’s for the next five years, I wonder. Time will tell if he is for real. A consistent effort is what is required from Latendresse –not a lousy goal that required a video review to decide whether he, in fact, scored it or not.

Anyways, I missed BSL’s apology in the last posting for his profane remarks. No offense taken, BSL! You are not the first nor will you be the last person that has wanted to rip me apart. I check my ego at the door, and don’t carry any grudges. We are all entitled to our own opinion (provided it agrees with mine!)

29. Habs #1:

Agree with posting #23, but you forgot to mention the part about Sidney Crosby signing with the Habs as a free agent. The team that he has always dreamed about playing for….

30. Sorry, it was posting #21 that I was agreeing with.

31. So what happened with these Lecavalier trade to Montreal rumours?

I used to not like Lecavalier until I saw him repeatedly be real tough in the playoffs when the Lightning won the cup. And after that, it’s always the same. Big heart, big battle, always in there. He has 9 goals or so this year so far. (More than any Montreal player). Ive heard about several trade rumours with him coming to Montreal. It might take something like Souray and Samsonov to get him, which is a fair trade considering that Souray and Samsonov are great players, but also that they will probably not still be here in two years. Lecavalier could be a horse here for many years.

32. #32 bossdj420 says:
    November 9, 2006 at 5:59 am

I can’t believe all this arguing on this blog! I wanted to see some comments about the game last night since I got back to Toronto from Montreal at 5am last night. The game itself: UNBELIEVABLE! I hadn’t seen a game yet this year and so happy I picked a good one. I went to the preseason Montreal-Toronto games back-to-back but the leafs won both. I got to see Gui’s 1st GOAL, Winchester’s 1st, 3 fights(sorta), a shootout(Oilers 1st of the year) and Gary Bettman with a Lafleurs hotdog. CLASSIC VINTAGE HOCKEY at its best! I got some pretty cool vids and pics from the game. If anyone’s interested, let me know.
    PEACE420

33. Hey bossdj420,

I’m a little curious of the vids and pics. How to arrange to view them is another matter/question.

34. Just a quick note to agree with Rob (post#28), people do “pick on” Souray (and others, for that matter), trade him for anything and shut up when he racks up the among most impressive numbers for defensemen in the league. I’ve always said that to compete this year, we need Shelly, period.

I like Gainey’s no-trade-for-now attitude — the team is doing well… coming together nicely. The key is to develop a strong cohesive unit that improves through the year, make the fine-tuning as necessary, achieves the playoffs and wipes the opposition off the map only then.

All this trading all over the place is fun talk, I guess, but watching the Habs win, scoring nice goals (see the Koivu and Kovy deaks?!) in the shootout Tuesday… that’s hockey!!

Final note: is it just me? Kovalec is either super-intense these days, slightly depressed about his play, or plain unhappy… what’s the deal with his stoic attitude? He definately needs to pick up his production, but boy is he ever fun (and sometimes frustrating) to watch!!

35. Yeah Jack;

YOu are 100% dead on about Shelly. HOw can anyone not love this guy.

a) Team guy on teh ice and dressing room. Matches Rivet right there
    b) Intense – With his mouth and actions on the ice
    c) THE SHOT – need I say more
    d) The injuries – He has been through alot and to recover the way he has is simply REMARKABLE.
    e) DEAL – he is a complete bargain at this point, whether that happens this offseason is to be seen. However in this day of age it is not the end of teh world to lose a player to FA. SImply it just allows you to sign another player. Souray being a UFA should barely be a conversation STARTER, let alone obsession with some nuts.
    f) PRIDE – HE loves the jersay, loves the city and loves the fans. Cant say that about too many players these days.

IF you cant appreciate these qualities then you better join the media.

OH and why is no one talking about his stellar defensive play in the last 6-8 games. Simply awesome. Talk about whinners.

36. One more note:

Around the league GM’s marvel at this guy. 29 other teams would love to have him. I have Leafs fans tell me they would trade anyone of their d man for him anyday. THats LEafs fans talking. AMazin! I guess sometimes people dont know what they have til its gone. Right Habs#1 !

37. #37 Habs#1 says:
    November 9, 2006 at 11:40 am

Ah Snake my old friend. When did I ever say I wanted him gone? I’ve never said that and I never will. If Gainey can somehow re-sign him, well than I’m all for it. All I’ve said is that he will probably leave because his daughter is in California and all signs point to him going there.

Personal issues override proffesional success. (i.e. Pronger)

Souray will be in Cali next season,most likely with the Kings.

38. Habs #1:

Hold on.

Souray has publicly stated that he wants to stay in Montreal. He is playing great this year for the Habs. He is looking like the defensive leader that those of us who have followed his career have always expected him to become. He has got into fights when the other team’s players have taken cheap shots at one of his teammates (think about the Calgary and Edmonton games.) What more can he do to prove himself in Montreal? (other than change his name and birthplace!) If he wants to stay, I am sure that Gainey can find a way to sign him as a UFA.

39. The other difference between Pronger’s and Souray’s situation is that Pronger actually has to live with his wife while Souray does not. Do whatever it takes to keep him in Montreal if he is saying that he wants to stay here.

40. Habs #1, in your post 37 it should be e.g. not i.e.

41. #41 joshtm says:
    November 9, 2006 at 7:23 pm

I think someone should remind Sheldon he is wearing the Red White and Blue, cause all those times he knocks over his own goalie…or gives the puck away….

No consistency here. Sure he may talk the talk but he only walks the walk on a power play or when he gets slugged, otherwise when it is a regular five on five, sheldon just freezes up….maybe he just needs to find his groove.

Otherwise, he is about the only Hab who hits, shoots, and out muscles the other team. If we could just convince Sheldon that he needs to stop the horrible habit of knocking over his own goalie, or giving away the game winning goal to the other team…oh wait, notice it is team…yup, Sheldon plays as a team player, sometimes for the Habs and sometimes against the Habs….

42. Rob:

I already apologized for my over the top rant but the post was removed…again sorry to offend.

43. Razz:

Excellent point, grammatically! (post #40) We have also seen excellent (but very skewed) statistical analysis by groundworking. (post # 14) Great logic applied by Sam (Post # 13). The braininess of this blog is sky-rocketing immensely, and no talks of trades on this go round. Wow. I am encouraged, but am starting to feel that this crowd is too smart for me.

44. BSL… no offense taken, really. I apologize for getting your ire up.

Look — do you remember people using the term the “great, white hope” in boxing. Every year, there would be some schmoe that would show up, and the world would decide he was going to be the next heavyweight champion of the world (e.g. think Gerry Cooney.) Well, the problem was actually that none of these guys could actually fight worth a damn when put in the ring with a real heavyweight champion (who usually worked his way up from the absolute bottom.)

Since Lafleur retired, the Habs have been looking for their great white hope in a sense. I have seen this scenario many, many times in the last thirty years or so. It is usually a French Canadian kid who did fairly well in the QJMHL. He shows up in Montreal. Everyone goes absolutely nuts about him initially. No criticisms about the kid’s play in the beginning when his bad habits are easier to change. The kid starts to think he is a shoe in, and starts to believe that he can walk on water. When the crowd turns, however, it gets pretty ugly for this poor player. By then, however, it is usually too late. It always amazes me that Habs fans consistently replay this pattern over and over again without acknowledging it.

It is always the kid who follows this above pattern that does poorly in the long run (eg. Jose Theodore, Patrice Brisebois, Stephane Lebeau, Mike Ribeiro, etc., etc.) However, the kid that nothing was expected from in the first place, and who had to work hard at getting noticed sometimes surprise everyone and succeeds (ie. Claude Lemieux, Guy Carbonneau, etc.)

Habs’ Fanatics:

I guess what I am saying is don’t spoil this guy like you did all those others. He needs to work for it if he is going to succeed. Show us what ya’ got, rookie!

45. #45 Habs#1 says:
    November 9, 2006 at 10:49 pm

Geez, why does everyone get all over me for stuff I’ve never said about Souray yet for other guys(post 41), you seem to ignore that.

AND WHO CARES ABOUT THE GRAMMAR! THIS ISN”T THE GRADE 12 NATIONAL SPELLING BEE.

46. Wait, Habs #1, is right. He did not actually say anything bad about Souray!

Can someone else get on the case of the author of post #41? I have said enough (?too much) today, and am going to bed now.

47. Hey Rob;

You are right!

The only thing more Souray can do to prove himself is change his name to Soureaux. Then everyone would love him.

November 10, 2006 at 6:04 pm

lol very true

49. #49 joshtm says:
    November 10, 2006 at 9:45 pm

The only thing more Souray can do to prove himself is to stop sabotaging the Habs, honestly. It is as clear as the nose on your face, Souray gives away the puck, and almost over half of the games where the Habs have lost were largely as a result of Souray giving away the puck on more than one occasion…..or knocking the other teams players into his own goalie causing goals…..I don’t know if people pick that up, or hey, since so many people complain about Souray there must be validity to this…hello, Pactum sounds like Donald Rumsfeld…stay the course, we are not losing the war…hello, Pactum it is Souray who is playing against his own team….record a game and play it back for God’s Sake…I am suprised Carbo or Gainey haven’t picked that up, or they don’t care…

November 10, 2006 at 9:59 pm

I think i know what the t.m in your name stands for. lol