The Final Four

• (4) Ottawa at Buffalo (1)

(2) Anaheim at Detroit (1)

Not many surprises so far this year. 3 out of the 4 top overall seeds advancing to the Conference finals.

Ottawa finally playing to their potential make them a scary team heading to Buffalo. It could finally be their year and that series could easily go 7 games.

Predictions?

1. I got 10 good predictions on 12 for the first two rounds! My only 2 wrong predictions was Pittsburgh over Ottawa and San Jose over Detroit.

I’ll say Buffalo in 7 and Anaheim in 5

May 8, 2007 at 5:16 pm

Buffalo in 6

3. #3 habs#1fan says:
    May 8, 2007 at 5:54 pm

Buffalo in 7 and Anaheim in 6

May 8, 2007 at 10:08 pm

ducks in 5

5. #5 habs#1fan says:
    May 8, 2007 at 10:31 pm

Ducks will win it all I think. How bout you PS?

May 9, 2007 at 10:55 am

I am cheering for buffalo because i cant stand the sens for many reasons but yes the ducks do look like the team to beat.Anyways off topic here but i dont think gainey is going to keep the 2 draft picks this year.I feel he will flip them both in some kind of trade on draft day.You can bet your ass that the next trade gainey makes will be a multi-player swap.I think that player we have all been waiting for is comming in the next couple of months.

7. #7 Joseph says:
    May 9, 2007 at 12:15 pm

Ottawa has looked better than any other team in these playoffs. Seriously. How fitting it would be for the nation’s capitol to bring the cup back to Canada.

8. #8 Aurel1 says:
    May 9, 2007 at 12:39 pm

Ottawa – Ducks final, however the over the hill gang in Detroit should not be taken lightly.

9. #9 habs#1fan says:
    May 10, 2007 at 7:52 am

I think you are right Pactum I also believe at least 1 or possibly both first round picks this year could be dealt in a blockbuster multiplayer deal (at least I hope so). This year’s draft is weak anyhow. GO HABS GO

10. #10 Joseph says:
    May 11, 2007 at 6:53 pm

I think that the ‘hate on’ some people have for Ottawa is affecting their vision. Ottawa in 6. They’re a damned good team, better than Buffalo right now.

11. #11 Frank Doiron says:
    May 13, 2007 at 11:52 am

Ottawa will win the Stanley Cup. I don’t hate Ottawa but if they win it this year I will hate them next year…….. but i don’t need toronto to win in order for me to hate them. The only leaf player I have ever liked was Daryll Sittler. Ottawa in 5. Anaheim in 7. Ottawa in 6 in the final. You money is safe if you bet on Ottawa……. Correct me if i am wrong but I don’t believe that the leafs have even made the finals since 1967 and have only made the semi finals 2 or three times. Talk about futility. I think it is time for the leafs to move to another city. Perhaps Charlottetown or some other worthy place. They need new uniforms (ugly ugly uniforms), new name, new management, new players, new logo……

12. #12 habs#1fan says:
    May 13, 2007 at 7:03 pm

Hey Frank, I also very much dislike the Leafs. I guess you could say I hates them. I guess the only player I like (or would have liked I guess) is Tim Horton cause I love the coffee there LOL.
    Anyways you are correct the Laughs haven’t been to the Cup finals since 1967 and since that year they have only made it to the 3rd round (or Conference Finals if you will) 5 times. They lost every time.
    1978 – Lost to the Habs (who won the Cup of course)
    1993 – Lost to the Kings (we all know what happens to the Kings next)
    1994 – Lost to the Canucks
    1999 – Lost to the Sabres
    2002 – Lost to the Hurricanes
    I am a statistic junkie. Bottom line Leafs blow goats. GO HABS GO

13. #13 George says:
    May 15, 2007 at 5:31 pm

I think Detroit still has the balls to win the Stanley Cup.

14. #14 Joseph says:
    May 17, 2007 at 2:34 pm

Detroit has been underrated all season. Meanwhile, they are in charge of the WCF and have the opportunity to put the choke hold on the Prongerless Ducks tonight. I won’t be surprised if they do, and if they do, then I think it’ll be safe to say that they’ll take the series.

15. #17 frank doiron says:
    May 20, 2007 at 10:50 am

Ottawa in 5…… Boy am I good…………… Anahiem in 7…. I’ll say it now……. boy am I good