Western Conference Playoff Picks

• Quick Western Picks:

Detroit [4] Calgary [2] – Detroit advance.
    Minnesota [4] Anaheim [3] – Minnesota advance.
    San Jose [4] Nashville [0] – San Jose Sweep.
    Vancouver [4] Dallas [3] – Vancouver advance.

Conference Winner: San Jose Sharks

Sleeper Pick: Minnesota Wild

Agree/Disagree?

1. Stanley’s not comming home too Canada this year,which is bull-crap ,Betman!!!!!Go back to the Keebler cookie factory ,you little elf !!!

2. #2 joburg says:
    April 11, 2007 at 12:12 pm

someone give Bettman a stool to stand on so he can reach the door knob to get in !!

3. #3 Aurel1 says:
    April 11, 2007 at 12:29 pm

Don’t sell Nashville short, they may surprise.

4. I loved Nashville all year…I think Forsberg messed with the chemistry….and not sold on goaltending. But who knows…

5. #5 HaBz4EveR says:
    April 11, 2007 at 2:06 pm

Well you know, if the Sens are the ones to bring the cup back to Canada, well I rather see it stay in the U.S. of A.

6. #6 fan4066 says:
    April 11, 2007 at 3:03 pm

Pittsburgh, why Nova Scotia boy the Croz Show. He’s from where I lived…go Pens!! ( I know, I know….but I can dream too)

7. #7 coutNY_HabsFan says:
    April 11, 2007 at 3:03 pm

I think the Sens would be my sleeper to win East and the Cup… tough as it is to say being a Habs Fan! They’re pretty solid all around team. Although Pens could wear them out for their next round. Also Emery is too emotional which could factor if Roberts pounds on him a bit???

God forbid they win the Cup because you know they’d be talking about it for another 40-50 years or until we win another to shut them up!

8. #8 R habs 4 real says:
    April 11, 2007 at 3:59 pm

I hope any team from the US wins a cup, but not Ottawa! I don’t want any canadian team to win it before us, Besides, Ottawa has had numerous chances, and choke every year. They don’t deserve to win it. Maybe Pittsburgh , Atlanta, SJ , Minnesota, or Anaheim. I want a team who hasen’t won it before.
    But my heart will always be with Montreal Canadiens. I guess when we get to June, I won’t feel so bad, because by then the playoffs will be over.
    I look forward to July 1st, and some free agent signings(if possible),
    I heard that Gainey tried to get ZUBRUS because his fiance is from Montreal, and he wants to return here. So I think there is a strong possibility he will play next season for the habs. But, KOVALEV MUST LEAVE VIA BUYOUT OR TRADE! IT’s a must, or habs won’t make the playoffs next year either!

April 11, 2007 at 5:17 pm

Right it was all one players fault, not like we had terrible defence poor goal tending in the second half, and of course all that was one players fault, give it a rest … stop playing the same card over and over we had enough of that with the french media blaming one guy day after day…

10. Yo,Don Carnage,allthough I admire your dedication to Kovalev, pretty well all of your Hab fan brethren want him out of dodge ,pronto !!!lol ..There’s no denying his talent,if he only had a heart. Wouldn’t you rather see Smyth instead,plus you’ll still see the best of Kovalev when playing against the Habs ,being the p r i c k he is !!!

11. #11 Habs#1 says:
    April 11, 2007 at 6:48 pm

Saku Koivu better be in the Habs lineup next season. If he’s not Bob Gainey has officially lost his mind. He never had a set line this year and still put up career highs with mostly an erratic Ryder(who still needs to learn the meaning of the word consistency) and god knows who else on the other one. If he get’s a proven star winger next year look out.

He still needs a big strong centre behind him: enter David Legwand, who according to a Nashville radio sports host who was on the radio in Edmonton last night may be on his way out cause Management and the fans are angry at the fact he’s not a superstar. He was drafted one spot after Vinny, and still has a chance to develop into a superstar since Nashville’s got him as there third line centre, and yet he plays solid D and put’s up these numbers:

Year GP G A Pts +/- PIM Shots Sh% GWG GTG SHG SHA PPG PPA
    Year to date: 2006-07 78 27 36 63 +23 44 153 17.65 7 0 1 2 3 7

The guy almost had 30 goals and 70 points, while being +23! That’s pretty damn good for a 26 year old just starting to come around. And he did this with Scott Hartnell and Vernon Fiddler as his linemates for the majority of the season. Throw in some Radulov and Tootoo into the mix and you’ve got the guys he played with. He’s 6-2 195lbs and he’s as strong as an ox.

He’s going into a contract year(I believe arbitration) and if things get nasty then Gainey needs to be all over him. Even if things are going well, Gainey can’t pass on Legwand.

April 11, 2007 at 6:55 pm

Now thats what we need some real post with a solid choice for a player , i think Koivu will still be here next year and, the 2 year contract we have with #27 wont just up and go away, maybe there is a way to trade a package deal but who knows. I would prefere to see him here with some real support players a solid “D” and a true #1 center …maybe then we will see some sparks.

13. I just want to point out that Kovalev’s goal production is 52 goals in 154 reg season games for the Habs and as we know ,in a year when progress was supposed to be a given, he had 18 goals in 73 games.What bullets??? Let’s not go any further down hill ,eh !!!

14. #14 I am Canadien says:
    April 11, 2007 at 8:50 pm

Habs#1; Your right; Legwand would look good in the habs jersey. He is an all around player which is exactly what you want. Don’t hold your breath though because the mgmnt there know what they have in him.

April 11, 2007 at 11:28 pm

Problem is we will all ready loose the $ on the Samsonov deal , and unless we can trade Kovalev we will again loose $ , and with the way the cap works we cant just throw millions into the wind and not worry .

16. #16 nigelski says:
    April 12, 2007 at 5:41 am

Minor error, Habs#1. He was drafted after Patrick Stefan. So I think they did OK in a comparison of those two. Legwand has been a bit of a project player. It’s taken him a while to get to this level of success. Insulated in Nashville, by which I mean, he’s surrounded by decent players who allowed his growth. With the cast around him, I’m not sure he’s the real deal. I watched part of the Nashville-SJS game last night, and he looked OK in the part I watched.

My point is, I’m not sure Legwand is superstar material. Or even #1 center material. At least, not in Montreal. Gainey claims he has some master plan, but based on the trade deadline, and some other skull-scratching moves/non-moves, I have little faith in his planning.

It would be nice to be able to trade Kovalev, but it is an impossible situation. If he only had one year on his contract, it would be a different story. But Gainey had to give this perrennial underachiever a 4 year deal, and here we are. In all likelihood, Samsonstiff will be bought out, (something I’m bitter about)and the cap hit over 2 years @$1.2 million is just enough to really screw the team when it comes to keeping our own UFAs, or getting others.

Much as it would be nice to nickel and dime some of these guys, the reality is, that 1.2 million in two cap years is going to change the way the trade deadline is handled, and the type of UFA we try to bring in over the summer.

17. #17 Joshtm says:
    April 12, 2007 at 2:01 pm

What good is a Koivu if he leads the wrong way? It would be like having a master carpenter who only wants to build in Cedar while the rest of the team uses Pine, honestly, no matter how good he cuts, saws, hammers, it will make for a crooked house. Koivu is such an individual player, the only good Koivu does is for Koivu, it doesn’t benefit the habs, it might to some degree but not when he leads by getting hooking penalties at the worst time and not only that, it sends the wrong message to the rest of the team. Honestly, I can’t see why people love Koivu, he was good for a while but hey, if he skates all by himself with the puck, he’s just another Samsonov who hogs the puck. Maybe not a Samsonov, but never the less still not a great team player.

Unless we get someone who is compatible with Koivu, like Gorges was to Ninnima, or Kosty to Kovalev, etc. There is no one on the habs line who plays like Sakku, and all we end up watching is Koivu and Johnson competing to see who can be the worst falling down wimp on the ice.

As for the western playoff race, I think San Jose will get it.

18. #18 Higgy21 says:
    April 12, 2007 at 2:31 pm

YOu can tell JOshtm suffers from bipolar just from his comments alone.

BEttman would be very popular at Stoney MOuntain.

19. #19 Joshtm says:
    April 12, 2007 at 2:51 pm

What you call someone crazy for calling Koivu what he is? A puck hog, a lone star, a Captain of Hooks as opposed to a Captain of a team?

20. #20 Joshtm says:
    April 12, 2007 at 4:13 pm

It is still sad when the Habs would post more wins than the Laffs and still get bumped out of a play off spot, it really sucks. Of course the Laffs are not gonna complain about how they almost got in with so few wins. But definitely the point system sucks.

21. #21 La Verite says:
    April 12, 2007 at 5:56 pm

The current points system sucks for a lot of reasons. I read that if they used 3 points for a regulation win, 2 for a shootout/OT win and 1 for a shootout/OT loss then both teams would have been in. Even in the old points system they would have made it.

22. #22 Habs#1 says:
    April 12, 2007 at 7:54 pm

Koivu is the ultimate team player who would give his left arm to see the Habs succeed.

If you think he’s a puck hog you clearly don’t watch him. Watch Kovalev if you want to see a selfish individual star.

23. #23 Habs#1 says:
    April 12, 2007 at 9:04 pm

A little insight about why UFA’s don’t think Montreal isn’t a great place to play compared to non-traditional hockey markets, from the Montreal Gazette:

There are countless stories of players being scared away by high taxes, the French language, crossing the border, media and fan pressure, and the weather.
    But I was rather surprised to read comments this week from Craig Rivet. I can remember the defenceman talking about how much he loved playing here, but he told a reporter in San Jose a different story this week.

“It’s not a good thing,” the veteran defenceman said of his eleven seasons here. “It’s a very tough place to play. … That’s Montreal for me. It’s a city of: ‘What can you do for me right now?’ ”

According to the reporter: “Rivet has been reintroduced to the simple joys of pro hockey: making friends, enjoying life and winning games. A late-February trade sent him from the Quebec pressure-cooker to a laid-back Stanley Cup contender – and he hopes he’ll have two more months to bask in this moment.”

“I went from minus-25 weather where I was shoveling 3 inches of snow off my car every day, to waking up to sunshine and blue skies,” Rivet said. “You can really see (how) the atmosphere affects the guys. Obviously, I’m just so happy to be in this situation.”

It’s really not about playing for an organization with tradition anymore. Look at the Oilers and the Habs for proof. It’s not really even about money any more. UFA’s know they’re going to get tons of money no matter where they go. It’s about three things: weather, pressure and respect. The weather in Montreal(no offense here) but it sucks. The pressure is off the charts and when it comes to the media and the fans if you make one mistake they will never forgive you(look at any post by joshtm or french media articles) and the pressure in French Canadians is ridiculous. Why do you think they don’t want to come to Montreal?

And the respect from fans towards players sometimes is shameful. Saku Koivu is the best captain this team has had since Carbonneau left in 1994 and carries this team on his shoulders some nights with no help(see 2-0 win vs. Boston in the last home game of the season) and yet a lot of the media and fans treat him like crap every year cause he hasn’t ‘done’ anything yet. Well he came back from cancer and numorous other serious injuries and has led the Habs into the playoffs with mediocre to not very good teams 3 out of the last 5 years.

And then there’s Rivet, the fans and media got on him early and never got off of him till he was gone. His stats in Montreal were terrible after awhile because of this. Go check out his stats with a young and relatively inexperienced D in San Jose, he’s a plus player who also contributes in the offensive end.

Instead of blaming Gainey all the time, think of this.

24. #24 Habs#1 says:
    April 12, 2007 at 9:13 pm

Oh yeah, another reason UFA’s don’t come to Montreal is what do you think ex-Habs tell UFA’s after they’re treated like dirt by the media and the fans?

STAY THE HELL OUT OF THERE!

April 12, 2007 at 10:28 pm

Dont be silly we have great weather , low taxes, we can send our kids to any school we like, we have great fans like Joshtm !!!!

Yes Montreal the place to be

26. #26 We're Number 1-0 says:
    April 12, 2007 at 11:57 pm

All good points, Habs #1.

However, it is also an exciting time to see some of Gainey’s picks starting to mature this past year so hopefully UFAs (signing or not signing this coming summer) will not be a make or break issue for the team next year. We would have easily survived last season without having signed Sergei Samsanov.

Also, agree that Koivu is the heart and soul of the team, and that Kovalev is not.

The other day when Gainey was trying desperately to avoid using the word “re-building” in reference to the Habs, I think it was abundantly clear that he wanted to keep his veteran captain in Montreal. With a player of Koivu’s calibre, the concern will not be the Habs/Joshtm(s) giving up on the captain, it will be the captain giving up on the Habs/Joshtm(s.) If you know what I mean…

27. You know it’s one thing to slam certain members of the failed hockey organizaton,The Montreal Canadiens,but no,let’s take it one step further,lets slam the city ,the french canadiens,the tax’s and the weather’s !!Well I got one you haven’t pointed out…it,s the fine women of Montreal that the cause of all this! Their so drop dead gorgeous ,no guy can concentrate on anything! But what can a guy do,eh!!! Ugly women only in city limits ??? You know that why Koivu wants his eye fixed?…yep ,its a problem!!!

28. I thought I’d comment on Rivet interview.I’m glad he’s happy with the Sharks,where he can be laid back,playing hockey in sunny California,on a big and talented team,making his millions and having fun in the playoff’s. Do me a favor Craig,stay there ! One day soon Craig,you are going to play your old team and there going too make you look like a very old player,player!!!!

29. #29 Leaf man says:
    April 13, 2007 at 10:03 am

It’s simple. The habs fans are so dumb. They ruin the confidence of every player playing in Montreal. Habs fans are so rediculous that they have the ability to boo the best goalie to ever plays out of the city. They boo when an offside is called. They sing NA NA NA at every ******* game. They seem to always have 4 players who are complete *** holes and 3 players who hate playing in Montreal and therefore dont try. I admire the dedication of the fans, but they dont know when to stop. Dont get me wrong, Im sick of the leafs orginization. Which is my team. I hate that we cheer just as much for a losing as we do for a winning team but you guys just take the cake when it comes to incredibly dumb fans. I dont give a **** how many cups you guys won. That was all because of Maurice and a couple other guys. But they had heart. The reason why you dont see players like that anymore in Montreal is because all NHL players know that Montreal is a horrible city to play in. I was so happy when the leafs knocked the stupid A** habs out of the race.

The shoot it out is a gimmik and that was a terrble way to decide a playoff spot. The leafs didnt deserve it either, but no one deserves to win a team game by a shootout. SOOOOOOO American…..It’s a Canadian game and we need it stay a Canadian game. No more dumb American rules so that they can see the puck better.

At this point…..GO FLAMES GO

Buffalo to SCF

Detroit vs. Calgary: Detroit
    Minnesota vs. Anaheim: Anaheim
    Vancouver vs. Dallas: Vancouver
    San Jose vs. Nashville: San Jose

Vancouver to SCF

As to the Habs’ weak spots, Kovalev is not one of them. He’s one of the most skilled players in the world. What the Habs need is a leader. Captains such as Koivu, Sundin, etc = no championships.

32. Losers telling losers what losing is all about?LOL…If you guy’s want Huet and Kovalev,just talk to Gainey! Hell,we’ll even throw Samsonov in the pot,we’ll take Belak. “I DON’T GIVE A SHIT HOW MANY CUP YOU GUY’S WON!” LOL, Then why bring it up !!! lEAF FAN,remember this,if you didn’t like your team this year ,next year is going to break you ! But that’s O.K. you can allways jump ship and become a fan of the WORLD FAMOUS HABS AND SEE WHAT A STANLEY’S ALL ABOUT !!!!!!!

33. #33 Habs#1 says:
    April 13, 2007 at 5:38 pm

Did anyone else read Ribeiro’s comments about how he was bitter and mistreated in Montreal? What a joke. That guy is a complete cutless wonder and had 59 points to lead Dallas(Saku had over 70 points. I can’t believe fans wanted Ribeiro instead of Koivu for a few years).

And a good sign for you ‘need to win immediately people’(I love winning as much as the next person but I’m willing to be patient) Gainey looks like he’s going to be willing to package young players and picks for star players from bad teams who are re-building.

Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington, Florida, Phoenix, Columbus, St Louis, Los Angeles and maybe Edmonton might be willing to dance.

Chicago is willing to trade Tuomo Ruutu(the 1-2 finish punch up the middle would be awesome if now that Ruutu is finally getting healthy), Philly(won’t trade Gagne or any young players so forget them), Washington(They’ve got jack-all beyond AO and Semin who are both untouchable, and they won’t trade Chris Clark(31 goals). But apparently they might trade the #5 pick beyond the pick screw them), Florida(come on Nathan Horton!), Phoenix(does anyone want anything from Phenoix?), Columbus(I don’t want Zherdev, the guy is already worse then Kovalev attitude wise), St.Louis(They already traded all of there interesting players), LA(Rob Blake might be available at the deadline and if Drury goes there then Cammelari might be available, although he’s another midget) and Edmonton(Lupul and Torres might be available).

34. #34 Snake says:
    April 13, 2007 at 5:49 pm

THe women in Montreal rock.

35. #35 Snake says:
    April 13, 2007 at 5:54 pm

FOrgone conclusions:

Habs need another puckmoving defencemen
    Bonk, JOhnson and DOwney are gone
    Joshtm is Sergei Samsonov
    Leafs still suck
    Italy cheated their way to the WOrld cup

36. HEY, CHECK THIS ABOUT FROM THE ASSOCIATED PRESS:

VANCOUVER (CP) – Dallas Stars centre Mike Ribeiro has let go of the bitterness he felt toward the Montreal Canadiens.

It helped when the Canadiens, who dealt Ribeiro to the Stars last fall, finished out of the NHL playoffs. “I didn’t want them to make the playoffs. I got my wish,” Ribeiro said with a laugh prior to the Stars facing the Vancouver Canucks in Friday’s Game 2 of their Western Conference quarter-final series.

37. #37 Habs#1 says:
    April 13, 2007 at 9:17 pm

Rumors fly abound that the Flyers and the Caps are thinking about trading the #2 and #5 overall picks respectively, and they would want an impact player and a young player also.

Enter the Habs with a package that would go a little something like this:

Kovalev, Perezhogin, 12th overall pick, 3rd round pick.

The Habs get a shot at Kyle Turris and Angelo Esposito who could contribute next year or in 1-2 years, and Philly/Washington would get a guy in Kovalev who plays well with superstars(his stats were through the roof when he played with Jagr and Lemieux) so he’d play well with Ovechkin or Gagne, Perezhogin is still considered a great young prospect by some teams in the league and he’s worn out his stay in Montreal and the team would get a still very high pick and another pick as well.

Oh yeah and both of those teams have huge amounts of cap room to take on Kovy’s contract and the Habs would get rid of 9 mil of the cap over the next two years.

38. OK,so I’m watching sportsnet connected and what does Garrett say “I’ll take Sharks,their a bigger team.” See ,It’s not just me fans ,this is Xnhl players stating the obvious fact that size wins out when teams stack up the same in other catorgories !!! I KNOW SOME FANS DISAGREE ABOUT THAT,and Ithink its coming from the smaller fans !
    Look, the Habs need to be way bigger,way,way,bigger ! And not soft big ,BIG AND TOUGH…ITS MY PUCK…TOUCH IT AND IT WILL HURT TO BE YOU !!! sO ,TO THE SMALLER FANS ,this is not about your short commings…its about REBUILDING THE MONTREAL CANADIENS TO THEIR FORMER GLORY and taking the proven path,don’t believe me ask a PRO.

39. #39 LeBeau says:
    April 13, 2007 at 11:54 pm

This may be a little off topic, but I drove into Hamilton tonight when I found out that Carey Price was going to be starting his first pro game. Price really didn’t get tested much with quality shots, but he did stop 27 of 28 and won the game 3-1.

He definitely looks calm and collected in the net and has great lateral movement. He stood on his head in the second period when Grand Rapids had a 5 on 3 powerplay. Another strength of note is his glove hand. Man, is it quick!

40. #40 Habs#1 says:
    April 14, 2007 at 12:28 am

Most hockey writers outside of T.O. say that Price is the most technically sound goalie in years. He’s way more technically sound and mentally sound then Justin Pogge and Jeff Glass.

Of course the Toronto media would like us to beleive otherwise and that Pogge is the second coming of Terry Sawchuck but, unlike people in Toronto, we know good goaltending when we see it, and we can draft goalies to, unlike Toronto. When was the last time they drafted and developed and decent goalie?

And it’s been plainly obvious for years that the Habs need to get bigger and Rejean Houle and Andre Savard(not Serge, who GM’ed the ’86 and ’93 cup winning teams) drafting all those small Europeans didn’t help.

It took San Jose about 8-9 years of solid drafting and one of the most one sided lucky trades in NHL history to put together that team(although we know first hand that Joe Thornton doesn’t show up for the playoffs). I don’t think it will take Montreal that long but them getting bigger won’t happen overnight. Their D-men of the future(Emelin, Valentenko, Fischer, Carle, O’Byrne, Komisarek) are all huge. Them, Georges and hopefully Markov who will show Emelin and Valentenko the ropes(and this will keep them away from Kovalev) will give the Habs the most physically and totally dominant defence in the East and will rival Nashville’s in a few years. And another reason they need to get rid of Kovy is to keep him the hell away from the young Russian forwards(Kostitsyn bros., Perezhogin, Grabovski, etc.).

They got bigger on offense with Lapierre, Kostitsyn and Latendresse this season. They will continue to get bigger. I figure it will take them 1-2 years to become as physically dominant as they need to be, and a 1 freakin huge centreman from somewhere.

41. #41 nigelski says:
    April 14, 2007 at 5:35 am

post #29. So you believe habs fans are dumber than leaf fans? For starters, maybe you should spellcheck your entry if you plan on calling someone else stupid. Otherwise, you look “ridiculous”. Try that spelling there, nimrod. And it’s “gimmick,” not gimmik, pylon. What exactly does a shootout have to do with seeing the puck better? Perhaps you’re referring to the glowing puck.

By the way, no one is dumber than a leaf fan. It isn’t even remotely possible. Only the leafs could have a ceremony honoring 40 years of ineptitude. What made that little display even more pathetic was the lack of the cup. It sits a mere 2 blocks from the ACC. If Messier can be honored in Edmonton, and have the cup to carry around the ice, surely they could’ve arranged to have it brought down to honor the last leafs team to win the cup. I mean last: the leafs will never win the cup again.

And that strikes at the hearts of leaf/sieve nation. I hear a lot of blathering and outright crap from leaf fans on an almost daily basis. Living in Toronto as I do, it’s unavoidable. It’s time to face reality, Pylon Nation(read: leaf fans): the leafs had their chances to win the cup when they were outspending every team except NYR and Detroit. On a level playing field, they show their true colors by missing the playoffs twice in a row. Just remember–third time’s the charm.

You might not have noticed this, leaf fan, but your farm team sits in last place in their division, if not the entire ahl. So the cupboard is lookin’ pretty bare. Pogge isn’t gonna save the leaf nation: maybe you should get a goalie named welfare. The future looks bright over here in Habland. We have prospects like Milroy, Price, Halak, Locke, Kostitsyn times 2, just to name a few. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, you retard…

Good luck next year–I know it’s not the first time you’ve heard that. One constant in Pylon Nation is, “There’s always next year.”

If you think the media in Montreal is bad, and it is, it still doesn’t hold a candle to the pressure of playing in Toronto. Every sports network in the country covers the leafs like they are the home team. The media is all over any player who they believe isn’t getting the job done. Haven’t you ever watched Off The Record? Even though the leafs are out, that piece of offal landsberg is still prattling on about the leafs. Doesn’t he know the playoffs are going on? Apparently not…

Montreal fans aren’t the only fans who boo players out of the city. Larry Murphy got booed out of town, and he was the teams’ 3rd highest scorer. Just one example.

Go shoot your mouth off on a leafs blog site, I’m sure they exist. Don’t expect too many MENSA members there though, as leaf fans are by far the most retarded–anywhere.

April 14, 2007 at 10:20 am

post #37. Montreal still might be able to grab esposito at the 12th pick.His stock has droped this past year

43. #44 Habs#1 says:
    April 14, 2007 at 12:27 pm

I just don’t see Esposito lasting past #10.

And if the Habs do draft him, he better be sent back to the minors or the fans and media will eat him alive cause he was a high first round pick who’s french canadian.

44. Talking about picks ,I’m liking Alex Plante and Joakim Andersson.

45. #46 Habs#1 says:
    April 14, 2007 at 2:13 pm

Apparently Tony Marinaro said on the Team 990 a couple of days ago that friends of Andrei Markov are saying that he’s telling them that he’s leaving. Is this true or is this more BS made up by someone.

A lot of early mock drafts have Brandon Sutter falling to the Habs at #12 if they stay put there. I’m pretty excited about the prospects of him in a Habs uni in a few years. He’s 6 foot 3 and 180 pounds. Once he fills out he’ll be a huge centreman. He’s got grit and apparently more skill then his Dad and Uncle’s. Sounds pretty damn good to me.

46. #47 Ryan says:
    May 12, 2007 at 9:43 pm

Gagne,crosby, and lecaviler all want to go to Montreal because that was thier favorite teams growing up, but gainey is to stupid to gte anyone that good.